There are four steps of registration for the event:
- You register and submit your abstract for poster sessions through the online form above.
- You will receive a confirmation via email that your registration is confirmed pending payment, including the bank account data for the registration fee transfer.
- Please transfer the conference fee within two weeks. Your registration cannot be completed until the conference fee is received.
- We will confirm the receipt of your payment via email. This finalises your registration.
- Registration fees are 100 Euro (Academic); 400 Euro (Industry)
Includes registration to the summer school, trip to the Ancient City of Ephesus, accommodation for three nights at the all-inclusive Angora Beach Resort, and Turkish Catalysis Society Membership fee.
- Posters must be prepared 70 cm (width) x 105 cm (height) sizes and to be read minimum one meters away.
- Font sizes should be: Title: 72pt~86pt, Author and affiliation: 60pt~72pt, Main text: 20pt~32pt.
- Please print out the poster and bring it to the congress poster session. Do not send the electronic version to us for print.
10 of the abstracts will be picked as a candidate for the short oral presentations during the poster presentations.