Registration & Abstract Submission
Early Bird (Until 31th July 2017) / Late Registration
For Academic Participants 200 € / 250 €
For Industrial Participants 500 € / 550 €
* The registration fee includes: participation to all lectures and practical sessions, a copy of the book of abstracts, summer school bag, accommodation at the summer school hotel for 3 nights, lunches, dinners, coffee-breaks, welcome reception and sightseeing.
After registration you’ll be asked to pay the fees earliest possible.
We may be able to offer financial support covering the registration fees. However the availability of this support is not guaranteed to date and will be finalised after end of the summer school.
All participants are strongly encouraged to submit an abstract for the poster session of the summer school. The submitted abstracts will be published in an Abstract Book with an ISBN number.
Abstracts have to be written with the following template and submitted to the organizing committee in .doc format using a standardized file name “4thASCAT_Last name.doc” via the online form given below.
There are four steps of registration for the event:
- You register and submit your abstract for poster sessions through the online form given below.
- You will receive a confirmation via email that your registration is confirmed pending payment, including the bank account data for the registration fee transfer.
- Please transfer the conference fee within two weeks. Your registration cannot be completed until the conference fee is received.
- We will confirm the receipt of your payment via email. This finalises your registration.
- Posters must be prepared 70 cm (width) x 105 cm (height) sizes and to be read minimum one meters away.
- Font sizes should be: Title: 72pt~86pt, Author and affiliation: 60pt~72pt, Main text: 20pt~32pt.
- Please print out the poster and bring it to the congress poster session. Do not send the electronic version to us for print.