Turkish Catalysis Society is the platform for researchers who are actively involved in industry and academia in the area of pure and applied catalysis research.
The mission of Turkish Catalysis Society is:
- To serve as a platform of dialogue for academic and industrial catalysis research
- To promote the connection between national and international catalysis communities
- To provide mechanisms of catalysis teaching and researcher training and the professional development of young researchers
- To raise awareness of recent advances in catalysis research
Activities organized by Turkish Catalysis Society until recently:
- 1st Anatolian School of Catalysis (2-6 October 2006, Ankara)
- 1st National Catalysis Conference (17-20 January 2007, Northern Cyprus)
- 2nd National Catalysis Conference (18-21 June 2008, Erzurum)
- NOx Abatement Catalysis Workshop (16 May 2007, Ankara)
- 3rd National Catalysis Conference (28 April – 1 May 2010, Zonguldak)
- 4th National Catalysis Conference (21-24 March 2012, Kocaeli)
- 5th National Catalysis Conference (23-26 April 2014, Adana)
- 6th National Catalysis Conference (27-30 April 2016, Bursa)
- 7th National Catalysis Conference (9-12 Sept. 2018, Denizli)
Turkish catalysis society was inaugurated as a member of EFCATS (European Federation of Catalysis Societies) on November 26, 2006.
8. Ulusal Kataliz Kongresi'nin değerli katılımcıları ve delegeleri;
Covid-19 salgını kapsamında Sağlık Bakanlığı ve Yükseköğretim Kurulu kararı nedeniyle 8. Ulusal Kataliz Kongre'sinin 9-12 Eylul 2021 tarihine ertelenmistir. Kongre katılımcıları ve sponsorlarının tüm hakları saklıdır.
Dünyamızı önemli ölçüde tehdit eden bu küresel salgının mümkün olan en kısa sürede kontrol altına alınmasını umuyoruz.
Eylul 2021'de daha güzel ve başarılı bir sempozyumda buluşmak için sağlıcakla kalın.
Organizasyon komitesi olarak sizleri gelişmeler konusunda bilgilendirmeye devam edeceğiz.
Dr. Berker Fiçicilar Organizasyon Komitesi'nin adına
Dear members and committee of 8th National Catalysis Conference,
Due to Covid-19 outbreak and relevant health regulations 8th National Catalysis Conference, is postponed to 9-12 September 2021.
All rights of the members and supporters are preserved.
We hope that this global threat would be taken under control in the nearest future and we look forward to meeting you all in September 2021.
The organizing committee will inform you on updates.
For the organizing committee
Dr. Berker Fıçıcılar.
8.Ulusal Kataliz Kongresi
19 - 22 Mayıs 2020
9-12 September 2021
Ondokus Mayıs Üniversitesi